Colclough Walled Garden
The walled garden was built by the Colclough Family in the early Nineteenth Century. Restoration work began in July 2010 and the original layout of the garden has been reinstated as it was in 1838. The main features of this 2.5 acre stone/brick lined walled garden include curved corners, two intra mural structures on the dividing brick wall which splits the garden in two sections, east and west.
Opening Times: May to September 10:00am -6:00pm, October to April 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Entrance Fee: €3.00 Concessions €2.00